COVID-19 UPDATE: We are excited to announce we will be opening our schedule for routine eye care beginning May 13, 2020.
Effective Wednesday, May 13th, we are re-opening our office to patients on a limited schedule. We know there are many patients who need medical eye health examinations, updated prescriptions, new glasses and contact lenses. So, if you need an eye exam, please contact our office to schedule an appointment. We thank you in advance for your patience as it may take us a little time to get everybody scheduled after the lengthy closure and working with a reduced schedule.
We recommend those patients who are at higher risk for severe illness from the COVID-19 virus defer their care until a later date. This includes older adults and persons with pre-existing medical conditions or compromised immune systems.
For our patient’s safety – We will be limiting the number of patients allowed in our office at one time, so please follow these guidelines as recommended by the CDC:
- Everyone MUST wear a mask to enter our office. A scarf or bandana covering your nose and mouth is also acceptable.
- If you have ANY SYMPTOMS of illness (including fever and cough) or are caring for someone who is sick, please stay home and reschedule your visit for a better time.
- To maintain social distancing guidelines, our doors will be locked. Please call 301-777-7777 from your car when you arrive to let us know you are here, and we will give you instructions at that time.
- ONLY THE PATIENT will be allowed inside the office (unless the patient is a minor or an adult requiring assistance). Only ONE additional guest will be permitted in these cases. This policy is important to reduce everyone’s risk of exposure. Keep your family at home or in the car.
- Temperatures of all staff, patients and guests will be taken upon entry. Anyone with a temperature of 100.0⁰ or higher will be re-tested, but will be asked to return home with a second high reading.
- If you need a repair or need to pick something up, please call our office first to secure an arrival time. We will not be able to accept all walk-ins at any time of the day.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with these new safety measures, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 301-777-7777.