LIFETIME EYECARE IS OPEN FOR ALL EYE HEALTH CARE AND OPTICAL SERVICES
Our new normal since March 2020 is to take extra care to safeguard our patients and staff from the COVID 19 virus while continuing to provide comprehensive vision and eye health care. If you need an annual eye exam, new glasses, new contacts or have an eye health issue that needs attention, please contact our office to schedule an appointment.
We recommend those patients who are at higher risk for severe illness from the COVID-19 virus consider deferring their annual appointments until they are fully vaccinated. This includes older adults and persons with pre-existing medical conditions or compromised immune systems.
For our patient’s safety – We will be limiting the number of patients allowed in our office at one time, so please follow these guidelines as recommended by the CDC:
- Everyone MUST wear a mask to enter our office. Your nose and mouth must be covered at all times unless instructed by your provider.
- If you have ANY SYMPTOMS of illness (including fever or chills, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell or cough) or are caring for someone who is sick, please stay home and reschedule your visit for a better time. If you have been in close contact with a person with covid, please delay your eye health visit until you have been cleared by your physician or other health care authorities.
- To maintain social distancing guidelines, our doors will be locked. Please call 301-777-7777 from your car when you arrive to let us know you are here, and we will give you instructions at that time.
- ONLY THE PATIENT will be allowed inside the office (unless the patient is a minor or an adult requiring assistance). Only ONE additional guest will be permitted in these cases. This policy is important to reduce everyone’s risk of exposure. Keep your family at home or in the car whenever possible.
- Temperatures of all staff, patients and guests will be taken upon entry. Anyone with a temperature of 100.0⁰ or higher will be re-tested, but will be asked to return home with a second high reading.
- If you need a repair or need to pick something up, please call our office first to secure an arrival time. We may not be able to accept all walk-ins at any time of the day.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with these new safety measures, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 301-777-7777.